Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Peyton

Peyton is our oldest child and only daughter. She is, as my wife says: "Daddy's little girl". I don't know what it is, but there is a powerful bond between Father and Daughter. I remember a year or two ago, we were going up to Grams' and Opa's house for a visit. We needed to stop for some fuel and it was a warm sunny day, so we had the windows down. Peyton was sitting at the Rear Driver's side, and was looking at me as I was refueling the Saturn (Georgina). I looked at her, and she looked up at me, tilted her head, and asked in a clear voice "God?" I couldn't help but laugh and say "Not exactly". Kathy just laughed and said, give it another 15 years and she will do the same thing, but only say "Satan?".

baby development

No comments:

Proud member of the Read the Bills Act Coalition