Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama has been elected

Barack Hussein Obama has been elected as the next President of the United States of America. I find it very interesting that he won by such an overwhelming majority. He received well over 66% of the electoral votes. It seems the majority of Americans want him as the next president. 

I have a line of thought that I came up with today on this topic though. A majority of people are aware of the question of Barack Obama's qualification as President in that he may not be a "Natural Born Citizen". I am thinking that he isn't as he has yet to release an original certificate of live birth. 

I would imagine that this will be discovered, but seeing as the Senate and House are well controlled by the Democratic Party, they have the required votes to overturn an amendment. This means that the "Natural Born Citizen" clause could very well be removed from our Constitution, thus allowing anyone of the appropriate age, and period of residency to run for President.

With this, I am predicting Arnold Schwarzenegger will be running for President on the next election. I suppose we will see how this will all pan out though.

No comments:

Proud member of the Read the Bills Act Coalition