Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Surgery

Kathy is going into surgery today, and boy am I stressed out. She has an inflammed appendix and they are going to have to remove it. It's a fairly standard procedure, but I'm sure it's not unusual for a husband to be concerned about the woman loves needing surgery. Prayer and a strong testimony are a great companion at times like these.

On a cheerful note I am scheduled to leave for mid-tour leave on the 12th, and arrive in the States on the 15th. We are all very excited, and I can't wait to get home to my family. I miss my wife, kids, mom, dad, brothers, and sisters a lot (not to mention our close family friends). It will be cool to be able to see alot of the extended family as well on thanksgiving. Uncle David and Aunt Sandy are going to be renting a house in Utah again, which means it will be quite a big event. I am very much looking forward to it.

No comments:

Proud member of the Read the Bills Act Coalition